BRT ‘Best Of’ Page: Click Here
Topic: ‘BRT Sampler’ of The Business Roundtable Show w Matt Battaglia
1. Seg. 1 of 2/9/20 show – MB Solo – What Business Are You In? – McDonalds is a Real Estate Company
2. Seg. 2 of 2/9/20 show – Interview w Denver N / Wealth for Life of https://wealthforlife.net/ – Why You Should Own Assets
3. Seg. 1 of 2/16/20 show – MB Solo – Disruption in the Business World
4. Seg. 1 of 3/22/20 show – Interview w Denver N / Wealth for Life of https://wealthforlife.net/ – How to Navigate the Market with Real Diversification (in the Pandemic Crash)
Topic: BRT 2.0: Best of Tech
Best of Tech on Business Roundtable Show w/ Matt Battaglia
1. Seg. 3 of 8/2/20 Show – Arizona Technology Council President Steve Zylstra
Talks tech industry in Phoenix, the big companies to watch, the history of tech in the desert, military contractors, and new companies moving to the Valley.
2. Seg. 2 of 11/8/20 Show – Naru of Aptus AI
A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) in major business arenas from Medicine, Bio-Tech, to Defense and more, plus what A.I. means in the bigger picture
3. Seg. 3 of 11/8/20 Show – John Denza with Errix on Blockchain
Talking Blockchain, what is it, and how it impacts the finance industry
Bitcoin, and other Crypto currencies vs traditional banking and money
4. Seg. 3 of 12/6/20 Show – James Bates with ADVInow
AdviNOW does all of that while enhancing the patient / provider relationship, protecting confidential data, and providing accurate, comprehensive chart and lab data when, where and how you need it.
Topic: BRT Bull Market: Best of Investing
Best of Investing on Business Roundtable Show w/ Matt Battaglia
1. Seg. 2 of 10/25/20 Show – Robert Reaburn / Lifepro
Robert’s Weekly Insights – https://www.lifeproassetmanagement.com/insights
Being Emotional in investing is Detrimental
Do Not Pull Your $ from Stock Mkt going into the Election
2. Seg. 3 of 10/4/20 Show – Meb Faber of Cambria Investments
Blog and Books at https://mebfaber.com/
In depth discussion on investing, doing your research, Quant investing, and looking at stocks outside the US to diversify your portfolio.
3. Seg. 3 of 9/1320 Show – Tobias Carlisle Acquirers Multiple
Acquirers Multiple book and blog ( https://acquirersmultiple.com/)
Investing is broken down with Toby’s philosophy on ‘Deep Value’, the Acquirers Multiple (purchasing the whole company), and value investing from Graham to Buffett.
4. Seg. 3 of 8/30/20 Show – Adam Coffey on Private Equity
author of The Private Equity Playbook
Peak behind the curtain of Private Equity, and learn how companies are bought, managed, financed, plus what metrics (EBITDA) are used for valuation. Unique perspective from someone who has run companies for PE Firms for the last 20 years.
Topic: BRT Grows: Best of Cannabis 2020
1. Seg. 3 of 8/16/20 Show – Alan Brochstein CFA of https://www.newcannabisventures.com/
Alan covers the Cannabis industry, from investing ideas, to news
2. Seg. 1 of 8/23/20 Show – Interview w Adam Trenk / Rose Law Group https://www.roselawgroup.com/trenk-adam-m/ – talks about the legality of Cannabis and Hemp
3. Seg. 3 of 8/23/20 Show – Melissa Diaz w/ Rebel Rock https://rebelrock.co/melissa-diaz/
Melissa discusses banking, accounting, regulations, and VC in Cannabis.
4. Seg. 3 of 10/18/20 Show –Guests: Melissa Diaz w/ Rebel Rock
Melissa discusses legality, Prop 207 in AZ, regulations, investing and VC in Cannabis. She does customized accounting solutions, HR, and M&A for the Cannabis industry in AZ.
Maurizio Terrigno – Canadian Cannabis Chamber of Commerce
Maurizio discusses Investment, and Fed regulation in the Cannabis industry in Canada, how it is federally legal, and the differences vs the U.S.
Topic: BRT 3.0 – Best Of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Crypto 2021
Clips from past show segments of BRT talking Crypto & Blockchain topics in 2021
- Clip from Seg. 3 of 11/8/2020 w/ John Denza, Erisx – https://www.erisx.com/
Talking Blockchain, what is it, and how it impacts the finance industry Bitcoin, and other Crypto currencies vs traditional banking and money
Clip from Seg. 2 of 12/6/20 w/ Todd Kartchner, Fennimore Craig
Todd is a thought leader in the burgeoning fields of blockchain and cryptocurrency law, including smart contracts and digital currencies and IP. He is knowledgeable in the SEC regulations applicable to these revolutionary technologies.
- Clips from Seg. 1 & 2 of 5/23/21 w/ Jason Yanowitz, Blockworks, https://blockworks.co/about-us/
Jason’s background is in finance and VC work. He started Blockworks with his partner in 2018 to be the premiere source for blockchain and crypto news and information. The site has blogs, webinars, news stories and a podcast.
- Clips from Seg. 2 & 3 of 4/25/2021 w/ Cory Klippsten, Swan Bitcoin, https://www.swanbitcoin.com/
Cory Klippsten is the founder and CEO of SwanBitcoin.com. He also serves as an advisor to Riot Blockchain (NASDAQ: RIOT), Unchained Capital, and Bitcoin Venture Fund (TVP), and is a partner in Bitcoiner Ventures. Bitcoin Investing Made Easy. Swan is the best way to accumulate Bitcoin with automatic recurring and instant buys using your bank account, or wires up to $10M.
- Clips from Seg. 3 & 4 of 6-2021 Greg Foss Executive Director – Strategic Initiatives Validus Power Corp, https://twitter.com/FossGregfoss
Greg Foss is a former credit trader, who has worked in finance and the bond markets for nearly 30 years. This talk is a breakdown a paper Greg recently wrote entitled – ‘Why Every Fixed Income Investor Should Needs to Own Bitcoin as Portfolio Insurance’.
He gives an overview of the credit markets, how bonds work, interest rates and inflation and US Treasury historical rates. Greg ties this to the overall market, currencies (fiat and hard assets), stocks and the effects current Government deficits have.
Business Roundtable with Matt Battaglia
The show where Entrepreneurs, High Level Executives, Business Owners, and Investors come to share insight and ideas about the future of business.
BRT 2.0 looks at the new trends in business, and how classic industries are evolving. We Profile the current Players weekly in an Interview format to give you an inside look, to learn from their own experiences.
Popular Topics Discussed: Business, Entrepreneurship, Investing, Stocks, Cannabis, Tech (AI, VR, Biotech, Chips, Electric Battery), Blockchain / Crypto, Real Estate, Legal, Vehicles, Franchising, Farming, Sales, Charity
BRT Podcast Home Page: https://brt-show.libsyn.com/
BRT ‘Best Of’ Page: Click Here
* Sign Up for ‘All New’ the BRT Show Newsletter at the EK Website
Contributor: Denver Nowicz @ https://wealthforlife.net/
KFNX Info: https://1100kfnx.com/weekend-featured-shows/